Stylist’s Tip #1 – Key Pieces to Update your Wardrobe – Spring 2013
1. A simple dress that can be dressed up or down by changing shoes and accessories. – Dress
2. A light-weight jacket in a neutral colored that can be worn layered over jeans or with a chic dress and heels. – Parka Jacket
3. Spring 2013 must have print: Stripes! A striped top that can be mixed and matched with solids or prints. - Striped Top
4. A pair of printed pants to freshen up your wardrobe. – Printed Pants
5. Slipper Flats – One of Spring’s 2013 must-have, and trendiest shoe – because running in heels all day is not always possible. – Slipper Flats
6. A heeled sandal in a bright color to add some cheer to your outfit. – Platform Sandals
Stylist’s Tip #2 – How to Wear a White Moto Jacket – Spring 2013
Spring 2013 is all about bright colored, and light colored leather, leather, leather! Ditch your black winter leather jacket for a white one that can and will be used with almost anything in your existing wardrobe. Think of a white moto jacket as a blank canvas. Mix and match it with spring’s hottest trends- stripes, prints, sporty pieces, dresses, and your blues of course!
1. Wear it with lightly distressed boyfriend jeans, a sheer pastel top, and finish the look with a bright pair of pumps to keep your look trendy. -
2. Wear it with printed pants and balance your look with a white jacket and nude heels.
3. Black and White are always a safe route to go, team it with skinny ankle pants and cuffed heels for a chic and effortless look.
What will you be wearing your leather spring jacket with?8