#ModDeals Blog: Lifestyle, trends and whatever we want! xoxo
Happy start of the week (AKA Labor Day)! We are so glad that we had the day off today (and hopefully you did, too!) because it gives us that last sort of date to end summer the right way- lounging by the pool, or cookin’ it up on the grill and inviting all our friends over. We also have the opportunity to bring you a quick little interview with Paola, one of the other models here at ModDeals, and quite the fashionista herself! As a personal style blogger, she brings her twist on outfits to the MD studio, and we couldn’t love it more! Paola is a San Diego girl all the way, and her blog (Blank Itinerary) reflects her city-chic style to a T. Read more about her below!
1. What inspired you to start modeling? My love for current trends!
2. Who is your fashion icon(s) and why? The Olsen twins ‘cause they don’t give a f*ck and rock it!
3. Describe your fashion style. It’s kind of like if you asked me to describe my personality- it’s just a little bit “I don’t know what” that makes me, well, ME!
4. What’s your best kept beauty secret? Go au-natural and let your face breathe!
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why? Next on the list is Australia; those Aussie designers are totally killing it!
6. What’s your all-time favorite movie? I have movie amnesia.
7. What’s your ultimate closet must-have? Silk, leather, and white tee shirts!
8. What’s your most embarrassing fashion moment? I embrace my weirdness too much.
9. Do you have a favorite fashion designer? Who is it? Acne Studios, Chanel, Celine, Clare Vivier, and the list goes on!
10. Celeb crush: James Franco!
What did you think of Paola’s answers? Can you relate? :)
We are nearing the end of our model series! Up next is long-time MD girl, Stephanie, so don’t miss out on her post next Monday!
Camille Charièrre and Celine Aagaard
(Source: , via fashion-clue)
(Source: , via sourceofelegance)